Condos in Qualicum Beach
One, two & three bedroom floorplans minutes from the waterfront promenade.
Classic Elegance & Modern Design
Welcome home to The Gables, an exciting collection of 17 distinctive condominiums that offer a rare opportunity to enjoy ocean views and modern living just steps away from miles of sandy beach and the quaint convenience of Qualicum Beach Village.
Designed to Built Green Gold standards, and brought to you by the award-winning team at Città Group, residences at The Gables are spacious, energy efficient and crafted with premium features and amenities to make each one truly feel like home.
A warm exterior palette inspired by nature and quality, sustainable materials create a refined building that will stand the test of time.
Designed to fuse classic and contemporary styles, each room and space at The Gables is designed to create a homey warmth that feels luxurious and welcoming. Large, open spaces marry with soaring vaulted ceilings on top floor homes and 9-foot ceilings on the first and second floors to create bright open spaces with plenty of room for full-sized furniture and living life to the fullest.
Custom elements throughout each home show- case quality, thoughtful design and genuine craftsmanship. Fully customize your home to suit your tastes and lifestyle with one of two designer finishing packages and optional luxury package.
Inside & Out
Open concept 1, 2 & 3 bedroom floor plans range in size from 1,082 to 1,602 sq ft.
Indoor spaces connect seamlessly to the outdoors with oversized covered patios that come complete with natural gas connections for barbecues and heaters. There’s plenty of room to create an idyllic place to entertain family and friends, lounge away a sunny afternoon or take in the view while you plan your next local expedition.
- 9’ high ceilings in living rooms, kitchens and bedrooms with vaulted ceilings on top floor units
- Choice of two designer finishing palettes – Beach or Forest + an optional luxury package
- Engineered hardwood floors in living room, kitchen, dining and entry,
with tile bathrooms and carpeted bedrooms
- Designer lighting packages with 2 selections of dining and island pendants
- Custom designed fireplace surround
- Natural gas fireplaces
- Electric heat pumps provide heating/cooling for main living area
- Window coverings throughout
- V-groove interior painted doors, and distinctive stained, rift white oak entry door
- Three dimmer switches, three motion sensor switches, plus two each of TV/telephone/cable outlets
- Custom designed 3″ stile & rail painted white shaker style kitchens
- 2 selections of designer countertop &
- Island with inlay to match wood floor on 1st & 2nd floor units
- Stainless KitchenAid appliance package including slide-in gas range, chimney-style hood fan, microwave with trim kit and full size laundry
- Spring down chrome kitchen faucet
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Custom designed molding on kitchen cabinets
- Shaker-style painted vanities in grey or white
- Chrome plumbing fixtures throughout
- Comfort-height toilets
- 2 selections of designer tile floors & countertops
- In-floor heat in master bathrooms
- Tiled shower walls & tubs with 2 selections of decorative inlay tile in master ensuite and main bath
- 2 marble corner shelves in master shower
*Ask about additional features and selections included in our penthouse units
- Built Green Gold Construction with higher R-value windows and walls, lower VOC materials and efficient faucets and fixtures
- Attractive traditional design with modern features and long lasting, low maintenance Hardie Board batten style siding with Hardie shingle accents
- Paving stone driveway, patio-block sidewalks and patios
- Spacious covered balconies with natural gas connections
- Secure key fob building access system
- Fire protection sprinkler system
- Efficient gas-fired central hot water system
- Cat-5 wiring for internet and telephone
- Secure bike and scooter storage
- Garbage and recycling facilities
- Secure underground parking with EV charging roughed-in
- Storage room with space allotted for each
Benefits of Built Green Certified
As the owner of a home certified through Built Green Canada, you will enjoy a healthier, more durable home with a lower environmental impact. Preserving natural resources means leaving more for future generations to enjoy. Our homes reduce their environmental impact, both during the build and in the day-to-day operation.
A healthier, more comfortable home means less stress on the respiratory and immune systems; for those with allergies, benefits can be significant. VOC- and formaldehyde-free building materials, and third-party certified floor coverings all contribute to improved air quality and fewer toxins.
High efficiency windows offer superior insulation (energy efficiency), air tightness and substantial sound reduction from outside.
Durability is one of the most overlooked aspects of a sustainably built home. BUILT GREEN® projects can feature a wide variety of durable features which have a longer service life meaning lower maintenance and replacement costs.
Unit Type SQFT Price 101 2 BDRM / 2 Bath 1201 TBA 102 2 BDRM / 2 Bath 1169 SOLD 103 1 BDRM + Den / 2 Bath 1082 $609,900 104 1 BDRM + Den / 2 Bath 1225 SOLD 105 2 BDRM / 2 Bath 1224 $699,900 106 2 BDRM / 2 Bath 1244 TBA
Unit Type SQFT Price 201 2 BDRM / 2 Bath 1201 SOLD 202 2 BDRM / 2 Bath 1169 SOLD 203 1 BDRM + Den / 2 Bath 1082 $699,900 204 2 BDRM / 2 Bath 1456 $789,900 205 2 BDRM / 2 Bath 1225 SOLD 206 2 BDRM / 2 Bath 1244 SOLD
Unit Type SQFT Price 301 3 BDRM / 2.5 Bath 1602 SOLD 302 2 BDRM / 2 Bath 1169 SOLD 303 2 BDRM + Den / 2 Bath 1319 SOLD 304 2 BDRM / 2 Bath 1456 $859,000 305 2 BDRM / 2 Bath 1245 Under Offer
Qualicum Beach, where adventure is at your door.
Breathe in the ocean air and immerse yourself in seaside living from the comfort of your new home at The Gables. Where oceanside walks along four kilometers of sprawling beachfront and kayaking or paddling are part of the every day. As are hiking and bike rides through lush old growth forests with stops for local bounty at farm stands, markets and wineries. Your home base for adventure and where natural beauty abounds.
Relax into oh-so convenient and friendly small town living, where a short stroll takes you to stores and services, and charming shops and galleries showcasing a thriving arts scene. Take it all in with ocean view golfing, outdoor dining with panoramic sunsets and neighbourly connections along the beachfront promenade. You’ll love calling this ‘home’.
Connecting near or far is just . . . easy.
Whether your day includes a stroll to the beach, a road trip to the mainland or the beginning of a far-flung adventure, your home at The Gables is in just the right spot for exploring Vancouver Island, and beyond. Nearby Nanaimo airport connects to the world via three international airports and BC Ferries terminals to the north and south make journeys to Vancouver, BC’s beautiful Sunshine Coast and the Gulf Islands quick, fun and easy.
Città Construction was founded in 1985 by veteran designer, project manager and President, Bill Patterson. Over the years, Città Construction has grown to include Mike Dalton, Vice-president and construction manager. Award winning designer Deborah Patterson is President of Città Interiors. Together, Cittá Construction, Cittá Interiors, Cittá Millwork. and our development division make up what is now known as Cittá Group.
The Città Group is also comprised of a talented team of designers, construction managers, carpenters, apprentices, laborers and skilled joiners. The Città Group staff is dispersed amongst the company’s commercial, luxury home, multi- family, and planned community divisions within Greater Victoria, the Western Communities and Vancouver Island.
- ARCHITECT – Continuum Architecture Inc.
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT – Small & Rossell Landscape Architect
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEER – Read Jones Christoffersen
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER – Avalon Mechanical
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – AES Engineering
- INTERIOR DESIGN – Città Group